Benefits of polycarbonate roofing
- Polycarbonate can withstand extreme amounts of force and is nearly unbreakable. There are even bullet-resistant varieties of polycarbonate! So you need never worry about branches crashing through your pergola roof.
- Polycarbonate sheets are very lightweight, making it easy to transport and install them anywhere.
- Polycarbonate blocks UV light, making it the perfect material for constructing awnings or sunroom roofing.
- Polycarbonate panels are resistant to extremes of weather – hot and cold temperatures, sunlight, rain and even snow. A polycarbonate roof will last for many years without fading or discolouring.
- Polycarbonate roofs are available in a range of styles, including flat, corrugated/profiled, twin-wall and multiwall. This makes them ideal for a wide range of roofing applications.
- Polycarbonate roofs can also be supplied in a wide range of colours, so you can choose a style that suits you. They can be opaque, translucent or completely transparent, and can also be supplied with a tint.
Where should you use polycarbonate roofing?
- Verandahs, gazebos, pergolas and patios
- Sheds, workshops and storage units
You can even use it for pool fencing!
Our polycarbonate roofing services
The team at Taylor’d Roofing & Cladding are experts at designing and installing the perfect polycarbonate roof for your specific needs. We cost-effectively assess the installation location, recommend the ideal roof and install it with minimal disruption to your daily life.
If your existing PVC or polycarbonate roof has become damaged, we can help. Our polycarbonate experts can replace individual panels or entire roofs, depending on your budget and requirements.
We’re equipped to quickly and cost-effectively take your job from consultation to completion with a custom repair solution that suits your situation.
The Taylor’d Roofing and Cladding team are specialists at polycarbonate roof replacement, no matter the size, style or purpose. We have all the skills and local experience to guide you through the process on time, to budget and with minimal disruption – producing a finished result that exceeds all your expectations.
Why choose TRC for polycarbonate roofing?
We adhere to Australian Standards in all of our work, ensuring a high-quality finish for every roof and full satisfaction for every customer. Fully licensed and insured, we provide industry-leading warranties on every job we complete.