Did you know all roofing and wall cladding needs to meet the relevant Australian Standard to ensure it is compliant?
Compliance with the new Australian Standard is mandatory for all new building projects, which is aimed at improving the durability of homes and premises across Australia. The relevant standard is AS 1562.1:2018 Design and Installation of Sheet Roof and Wall Cladding – Metal, which replaces AS 1562.1—1992. The latest changes are now an essential part of any design and installation work for new buildings.
Let us help you ensure your roofing project is compliant – it’s as easy as calling us on 0872263461 today or email us at: INFO@TRC.NET.AU to get the conversation started. This includes:
- Compliance and building regulations.
- Structure, aesthetics, materials and cost.
- Best practice design and installation techniques for metal roofing.
- Material quality and fastening techniques.
- Load bearing aspects and material behaviour under a variety of environmental conditions.
This is essential knowledge for anyone involved with the supply, design and construction of metal roof and wall cladding, including architects & designers, plumbers & roofers, builders & developers.
With 10+ years experience in the roofing industry, and as fully licensed and insured roofers – we can help make sure you have all the facts to make an informed decision for your roofing project.
Roof Consulting & Compliance: Our Services
Our roofing consultancy and compliance service provides you with:
- Roof surveys and inspections
- Leak analysis and moisture surveys
- Inspection and audit of the existing roof
- Scope of works and specifications documentation
- Calling of tenders and analysis of the submitted prices
- Project management
- Quality assurance inspections
- Consulting for insurance claims
- Roof asset management for building owners and property managers
Why Choose TRC for Your Roof Compliance Project?
- 10+ years professional experience in the roofing industry.
- Informed advice for your residential, commercial or industrial roofing project.
- Fully licensed and insured means you can trust our technicians and processes for any roofing consultancy work we carry out.
- Licenced, with public liability and workers comp insurance, which means you can trust our technicians and processes for any work on your property or premises.
Have questions about roof compliance? Call us on 08 7223 2375 for professional advice about your project!