- mark out locations
- cut holes for the whirly
- turn up the sheets
- turn down 20mm of the base
- mark out for the scribes
- place and fix into position
(If tiles, a metal strap will come with the whirly. Fix that into the collar and tile batten
- get collar and turn until level on top left to right and front to back
- place collar and fix into position
- place top onto the collar and screw through the three predrilled holes
- check to see if its spinning even
- clean up
Ready to take the structure and appearance of your home to the next level?
Let’s get your gutters into great shape.